UK Business Plans
uk-business-plans.co.uk is the only website that offers you an up-to-date U.K. Business Plan and we are the only company that provides full coverage of the current U.K. legislation affecting your business sector.
Order one of our pre-written U.K. Business Plans today and, as a special offer, we will send you a complete, comprehensive Business Plan, together with a unique package of
two three other complete British Business Plans, plus a complete business library.
£14.95 £9.95 until midnight tonight!
Why pay more for less?
Your Own Business Library
Each of our Unique, Complete, UK Business Planning Packages have 4 plans and over 30,000 words and 120 pages.
Plus a whole lot more!
You will receive download information for the free business documents as soon as your order is processed.
There is no charge for our business documents.
So what are the dozen reasons why you need our business documents?
- Business owners set up their business to exploit their own strengths but 19 out of every 20 businesses fail because of the owners weaknesses. We know you know a lot about what you are doing, but our business documents are there to deal with what you do not know.
- People start businesses for many reasons and, all too often, these are the wrong reasons. You were laid off, you work in a terrible job and nothing can be as bad as this, you are sure you can do better than your current employees or you have some equity, why not spend it? Our business documents will show you why these are not the right reasons, whilst showing you that it really might be possible that you are the perfect person to start your own business
- You know you are ready, you know your ideas are great and you are even sure you can get funded - you know you are going to be a success. So what's next? Our business documents will show you the right way to start your business and turn your great ideas into a great reality.
- The heart of your business success lies in its marketing and most aspects of your business progress will depend upon successful marketing. For your business to succeed your products and / or services must be known to every potential buyer, our business documents will show you how to do that.
- Advertising is vital as it enables your business to effectively compete with others for the attention of buyers. Our business documents contain documents that will provide you with a strong commitment to advertising so that you can ensure your target audience is able to evaluate how your product or service is better for them than the competitions.
- For many people the first time they employ someone for their new business is also the first time they have managed anyone, so what are the secrets to great management? Our business documents show you that there really is only way to manage your business - you need to set your business up as a system, as a money-generating machine, and that might be a lot easier than you think.
- Small business owners often blame their failure on their inability to find the right people. "If only I could have found a great salesperson", "if only I had had a strong manager" or "if only I could have found anyone at all who was suitable". If only they had our business documents and they would have found the secret to finding great people is nothing to do with anyone else but you.
- No business ever fails because of its revenue accounts or its balance sheet or for any other reason than it runs out of cash. There is a world of difference between keeping decent accounts and keeping the sort of accounts that tell you, right now, how much money you have, and how much you need. Our business document shows you that whilst keeping accounts can be a little dull, knowing how to monitor cash-flow could be the most important thing you ever learn to do.
- The overwhelming majority of small businesses, and therefore the overwhelming majority of all businesses, simply cannot function without the owner, but if you have a business that always needs you there, what you actually have is a job. Our business document shows you how to have a business and not just another job.
- The real value of owning your own business is only released when it is sold. So why is it that only well under 1% of all businesses ever get sold? Our business documents set out the reason you need to build value into your business and plenty of advice on how you can do that.
- Franchising is a fantastic way to take your unique ideas and grow them exponentially. It represents a real way for you to profit alongside motivated people using your ideas. What better way can there be to grow your business than work with people whose primary interest is to grow your business.
- And the most important of all. Our business documents show you how to make money and, more importantly, keep it. The reason we provide this is simple - Because we want you to tell everyone where you got your business plan from.
We never lose sight of the simple truth, that you are our future as much as the plans we provide are yours.
The Business Documents contain ...
Spreadsheets For Your Business
There are still people who download a few numbers off the Internet and take that to the bank, or worse to family and friends, and think that they will get funding - too often from family and friends they do get the money and lose their family and friends when they fail!
The truth is that creating the numbers is the part that most people struggle with, but the reason for that is that creating numbers after you have your wording is extremely easy - writing your business plan to match someone else's numbers is very difficult indeed!
We provide free documents and books that tell you how to use your wording to create simple, understandable, spreadsheets rather than make up a lot of numbers that would be confusing and useless to you.
How do we know?
Two people open a business, one at home and one in an office. One employs two staff the other one. One has the equipment they need already and the other needs some. One of them will have a storefront and one will work mainly on-line. One is selling cheap products with no after-sales service and the other is charging more with a full guarantee. One of them is 26 and looking for instant revenue, the other is 55 and is using their savings to build a long-term business.
And so on and on and on ...
Still think you can find the right numbers for your business online?
We supply 40 spreadsheets to cover all of your needs - and we provide a range of documents that clearly tell you how to use them!
- Monthly calendar - calendar on a spreadsheet
- Balance sheet - simple layout for you to fill in your numbers
- Balance sheet (Alternative)
- Basic invoice - basic invoice on spreadsheet
- Break Even Analysis
- Business plan by spreadsheet - a uniquely simple way of creating a business plan using a simple spreadsheet system
- Cash flow analysis - a simple spreadsheet enabling you to put in your numbers and analyze your cash flow
- Checkbook register
- Credit card payoff calculator - calculates how to pay off those credit card debts
- Employee time sheet - a time sheet with breaks included
- Family budget planner - every family should budget
- General supplies request
- Loan amortization schedule
- Monthly household budget
- Multi purpose invoice
- Office supplies request
- Opening day balance sheet
- Personal financial statement
- Personal monthly budget
- Pre business budget evaluation
- Profit and loss - 12 months
- Profit and loss - 3 years
- Project management schedule
- Project timeline
- Projected cost sheet
- Purchase order
- Sales forecast - 12 months
- Sales invoice - sales Invoice spreadsheet - one more for good measure
- Service invoice - you have a service industry or want to keep service invoice
- Service invoice (hourly rate) - you charge by the hour
- Startup business cash flow - 12 months
- Startup business cash flow - 3 years
- Startup business profit and loss - 12 months
- Startup business profit and loss - 3 years
- Startup expenses
- Start up spreadsheet - set out your startup costs
- Team contact list
- Travel expenses - keep tabs on your travel expenses
- Weekly timecard - timecard by project
- Dreamweaver video tutorial - nearly 3 hours of video recording - includes how to build a contact form using PHP - dreamweaver isn't required - previously sold for £9.95
- Basic Windows video tutorial - over an hour long - previously sold for £9.95
- Excel video tutorial - teaches you some basic excel - over 2 hours long - previously sold for £9.95
Nearly 4 hours of business audio in mp3 format from 13 books that all business owners should read.
- 7 habits of highly effective people (26min 28 sec)
- 12 techniques to convince people what you are telling them (11min 08sec)
- 50 best and worst business deals (14min 13sec)
- Coopetition (35min 00sec)
- Emotional intelligence (16min 14sec)
- End of change (16min 40sec)
- How to become a CEO (14min 59sec)
- How to win friends and influence people (7min 21sec)
- Managing intellectual capital (17min 01sec)
- Power of servant leadership (14min 42sec)
- Six rules for getting people to like you (4min 07sec)
- Sun Tzu and the art of business (13min 27sec)
- The art of money getting (34min 31sec)
Documents Your Business Needs
- 50 Ways to improve your cash flow - 50 ideas which, when implemented, will surprise you in just how much you can save
- Advertising on a budget
- Applying for an SBA loan
- Are you capable of running your own business - some people aren't cut out for it - are you?
- Are You Ready
- Audit everything your business does
- Balance sheet for a sole proprietorship
- Before you start - do you know the answer?
- Business plan for start up business - a general business plan that gives specific wording and information for startup businesses
- Business plan - basics
- Business plan - the company summary
- Business plan - the executive summary
- Business plan - the financial summary
- Business plan - for a start up business
- Business plan - the management summary
- Business plan - the marketing summary
- Business plan - operational plan
- Business plan outline – gives simple to follow instructions for completing a business plan together with information on financial calculations and ratios
- Business plan - products and services
- Buying a business
- Checking Your Logistics
- Choose the business - that's right for you
- Choosing a business name – why your business name matters
- Cold calls
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Strategy
- Could you franchise? - your own business.
- Do not take no for an answer – what to do when your bank says “no!”
- Evaluating marketing strategies
- Evaluating your business idea
- Evaluating your management performance
- Getting a business grant – everything you need to know about getting a grant for your business
- Getting the best from your people – simple ways to get the best from your people
- Guarantee your marketing
- Guide to keeping a manual cashbook
- How to avoid business failure - simple advice to ensure your business does not fail
- How to control cash flow
- How to forecast cash flow
- How to forecast your sales
- How to prepare a business loan request – tips on preparing that all-important make-or-break loan request
- How to write a business plan – a complete book telling everything you need to know about writing a business plan
- Instant marketing solutions
- Introduction to advertising
- Marketing a small business
- Mission statement
- People strategies
- Phone memo
- Purchase order letter
- Questions to ask your franchisor
- Quick business plan
- Sales forecasting
- Sample bank evaluation document – actual bank documents setting out the information your bank will be looking for
- Startup business - market research
- Startup expenses and capitalization - the executive summary
- The importance of a balance sheet
- The marketing plan – extensive document giving three different sets of wording for you to use in your marketing plan
- The questions you must answer – the most important free gift; answer all of these questions and you will succeed – miss one or two and…
- The right franchise for you
- The truth for any startup business
- Thinking about your business
- Thinking of owning and managing your own business
- Understanding profit and loss accounts
- Using a marketing plan
- Ways to communicate - a checklist
- Which franchise? - a simple check list
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Free Updates for life - we are constantly updating our free gifts - we see no reason why you can't have them as well!
If you're starting your own business then you should have a website - we hope to take you from nothing to purchasing your domain name and then how to create and maintain your own website; for virtually no cost.
- Buying a domain name - we walk you through the process and show you how to buy a .com domain name for 3 years for under £25!
- How to set up an e-mail account in Windows Mail - with screenshots
- How to set up an e-mail address in your control panel - the control panel refers to the one which comes with our cheap webhosting
- Viewing e-mail online through your control panel - the control panel refers to the one which comes with our cheap webhosting
- FTP - how to transfer files to the web
- Webmaster Search Engine guide - this guide will show how to submit a sitemap to all of the major search engines.
- Website resources – links to sites that provide easy resources for new companies setting up their first web-site
- Twitter - How to use Twitter to generate more traffic and business to your website.
- All About links - how to get more traffic to your site and much more...
- Email resources – where to find e-mail resources to change the way you keep in contact with your customers.
Not quite sure which is the right business plan for your business?
We have 46,719 different business plans that are delivered 4 different ways
5 Things All Businesses must do
After you have completed your Business Plan what are the the five things that you must do?
- Get financed
- Find the right hosting
- Spread the word quickly
- Promote your brand
- Develop apps - people love apps!
And try and have some fun!
Avant lend to UK companies at US rates!
Find the right hosting
Spread the word quickly
Promote your brand
Develop apps - people love apps!
And don't forget to have some fun!
The Most Complete Business Planning Package Online
At the prices they charge, this is easily the best deal on the net! - Entrepreneur
The opportunity is there - do you plan to take it?..
A Great Business did not just happen - It was planned that way.